1. Collection and Use of Personal Information. We automatically collect certain non-personal information to help us understand how you use the Sites. For example, each time you visit the Sites we may automatically collect your IP address, browser and computer type, access time, the Web page from which you came, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, clickstream data to analyze trends in the aggregate administer the site and the Web page(s) that you access during your visit to analyze trends in the aggregate administer the site. We do not link this automatically collected data to other information we collect about you.
To manage Flash cookies, please click here: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
2. We may share your information with third-party business partners, for instance, for the purpose of enhancing our products and services or so that they can market their products or services to you. If you do not want us to share your personal information with these companies, contact us at https://www.fullpower.com/contact.
(a) Service Providers. From time to time, we may enter into relationships with third parties who provide services to us (e.g., data management and storage services, credit card processing services, or shipping services). In those circumstances, we disclose Personal Information that is necessary for such service providers to perform those services. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
(b) Business Partners and Affiliated Companies. We may share your Personal Information with: our corporate affiliates and joint ventures; other companies with whom we have business relationships (for example, companies who sell devices that are designed to work with applications developed by Fullpower); and those companies’ affiliates. In each of these circumstances, we may share your Personal Information for the purposes of maintaining the functionality of the Sites; to better understand, personalize, and improve user experience; for customer support; to notify you of and address technical issues with the Sites; to market relevant products or services to you; and when you otherwise approve or request us to do so. This Personal Information may include: your contact information (such as your personal name, account name, and email address); information relating to your account or registration; information relating to customer support requests (such as contact information and support ticket identifications); and other information that may be useful to such companies to understand your use of the Sites. This information may be transmitted electronically (including via the Internet) or physically. Those companies may use your Personal Information in accordance with those companies’ own privacy policies. If you do not want us to share your Personal Information with any of these companies, contact us at https://www.fullpower.com/contact.
(c) Other Disclosure Scenarios. In certain situations, Fullpower may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements (1) in response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; (2) if we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person or property; (3) if we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding significant abuse of the infrastructure of the Sites or the Internet in general (such as voluminous spamming, denial of service attacks, or attempts to compromise the security of information); (4) we may also disclose your personal information to any other third party with your prior consent and (5) if we are acquired by or merged with another entity. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website, of any change in ownership, uses of your personal information, and choices you may have regarding your personal information.
(d) Frames. Some of our pages utilize framing techniques to serve content to/from our partners while preserving the look and feel of our Sites. Please be aware that you are providing your personal information to these third parties and not to our Sites.
3. Modifying Your Personal Information. Upon request Fullpower will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. To request this information please contact us at email@example.com.
If you would like to modify any Personal Information you previously have submitted to us in connection with creating an account on the Sites, please do so by logging into your account and updating your profile. We will respond to these requests within a reasonable timeframe.
Please note that any User Information that we have copied may remain in back-up storage for some period of time after your request. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. If you wish to delete your account, please contact us at https://www.fullpower.com/contact.
4. Security. We follow generally accepted standards to safeguard your Personal Information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as unauthorized access or disclosure, both during transmission and once it is received. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its security and you assume all risk that any information you provide to us may be disclosed to or intercepted by unauthorized third parties. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Links. The Sites may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any such other website and urge you to review such practices prior to submitting any information to such websites.
6. Children's Privacy. We are committed to protecting the privacy needs of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children's online activities and interests. The Sites are not intended for and may not be used by children under the age of 14. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 14. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from or about a child under the age of 14, we will delete that data from our systems.
Fullpower Technologies, Inc.
1200 Pacific Avenue, Suite 300
Santa Cruz, California 95060
United States of America